Remuneration and salary Policy
- Working time: 44 hours/ week; Salary payment on the 5th of next month,
- Annual leaves: - Holidays, authorized leaves and other leaves must be in compliance with the provisions of the Labor Code.
- Salary: The salary system is built based on the assigned work and work performance; Annually, the Company will consider the employee’s work performance as a basis for salary increase through the evaluation of direct leaders.
- Vocation policy and annual teambuilding activities
- Employee health:
1. Health insurance policy.
2. Annual health examination
- Work performance evaluation policy
- Other types of benefits: Birthday, Mid-Autumn Festival, etc.
- Policies on social insurance according to the regulations of the state